‘Regional Housing Limited provides support, information and advocacy to assist people to maintain stable housing and improve their lifestyle’
The Regional Housing Limited service charter informs you of the standard of service you can expect from us. It also provides information about your responsibilities as a Regional Housing Limited customer.
It was developed with input from customers, community representatives and Regional Housing Limited staff.
Courtesy and Respect
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect, and provide a friendly service.
- Every person is unique and of equal value and has the right to be treated with understanding, dignity and respect.
Fair and Equal Services
- We will provide services in a fair and equitable way.
- Our staff are aware of the cultural diversity of our communities.
- Every person will have a fair share of opportunity and resource and will be treated fairly and equitably despite their age, race, gender, abilities, sexual orientation and status or income level.
- We will arrange an interpreter when required.
- We will treat your personal and confidential information with sensitivity.
- Please note that in some circumstances we may be legally required to release your information without your consent.
- We will encourage you to participate in all decisions shaping your life and to empower you to have a sense of motivation and confidence.
- We believe in cooperation and participation rather than competition.
- We actively seek participation from communities and people who access our services in identifying needs and developing solutions.
- We value the voices of the community and people who access our services.
- You will be provided with up to date and accurate information.
- Where we can, our staff will explain the decision making processes, as they impact on you.
- If we are unable to assist you, we will do our best to refer you to an organisation which can.
Improving our Service
- We will continually seek feedback from all clients and others regarding the quality of our service, and seek to act on all feedback where possible.
- We will encourage staff to undertake regular training and skill upgrades to provide excellent services to clients.