Regional Housing Limited (RHL) would like to assure our customers, partners and the community that we have comprehensive plans in place, allowing RHL to continue safely providing services as we face the uncertain and impending impact of COVID-19.
Last Updated: 19th of May
We acknowledge this may be an anxious or even scary time for many. RHL is committed to helping in any way we can as we face this challenging period together. While our service delivery methods may change, our staff and management will continue to assist those in need. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require assistance.
Technology allows our team to remain available and to continue safely delivering services across all of our programs, even in the event of office closures. We have put additional measures in place to protect and support our dedicated team, our tenants and our clients, allowing us to continue providing essential services within the community, while also doing our part to help slow the spread of the virus.
While the delivery method of our services will in many cases shift to telephone, text (sms), email or other online options, please be assured that our staff will continue to maintain a client focused approach, working tirelessly to provide meaningful outcomes.
We are complying with recommendations from government and health authorities, and are continually assessing and adapting our approach to ensure that we are doing all we can to meet the needs of our community in this difficult time. We will continue to provide updates via our website and community support networks as our service delivery evolves.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office. If we can’t help you, we will work with our partners to find someone who can.
RHL Management and Staff
A printable PDF version of this statement is available here.
Useful COVID-19 Links
- Crisis and Front-line Supports (Flyer)
- Department of Health
- Feeling unwell? If you develop a fever, a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath within 14 days of overseas travel, contact a doctor or call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080
- Fact sheet on social distancing – Department of Health
- Qld Government COVID-19 information
- Fact sheets for parents, aged care residents and travelers – Department of Health
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation: COVID-19 information
- Beyond Blue: Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus
- Youth: Headspace – Coping with the stress of COVID-19
- Department of Veteran Affairs: COVID-19 information
- Fair Work Australia: Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws