Sue has joined the Regional Housing Limited (RHL) Board as a Director in 2023. Sue has been associated with RHL since 2001. During this time she has assisted and supported RHL to develop as an organisation. Sue was the founder and secretariat for the Wide Bay Burnett Housing Board of which RHL was a valued member. Sue was appointed to RHL’s Risk Management Committee from 2014 until 2018. Sue has a proven reputation for working to professional standards in high pressure work environments to achieve work priorities and meet deadlines, while also promoting and adopting a positive and balanced approach. Sue brings a broad range of proven skills and extensive history of successfully initiating, implementing, and delivering funded and non-funded programs and projects addressing a diverse range of issues in both the community and government sectors. Sue’s experience includes participating in numerous, diverse programs, capital and infrastructure projects, within mental health, housing, recreation, employment, seniors, and disability sectors, in urban and regional areas, and at both service provision and management levels.
Sue has watched RHL go from strength to strength while never losing sight of the importance of supporting their clients, community and staff. Sue is looking forward to moving into a new and exciting era as a director with RHL at a time when government and community are committed to ensuring better outcomes for people requiring a safe secure appropriate housing option.
- Certificate IV Procurement
- Master of Professional Studies (Project Management)
- Train the Trainer Preparedness – Community Recovery
- Train the Trainer Psychological First Aid – Community Recovery
- Queensland Disaster Management Arrangements
- PRINCE 2 Project Management
- Diploma of Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Corporate Governance
- Graduate Certificate in the Practice of Supervision
- Graduate Certificate in Disability Studies