Cheryl joined RHL’s Board of Directors in June 2016 bringing approximately 30 years of experience from the community housing industry, Local and State Government and private business. Her knowledge of the housing and community sector combined with her skills in leadership and previous experience as Secretary for a not-for-profit board, makes Cheryl a valuable addition to the RHL team. Cheryl is passionate about ensuring that those less fortunate can access safe and affordable housing in their own community. Cheryl is currently working as the Chief Executive Officer of The Blue Network (Southern Cross Support Services), a group of companies in the community services sector. She is a skilled strategist and change manager with a strong focus on culture and people development and is a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders.
- AICD Company Directors Course
- Graduate Certificate of Social Science in Housing Management & Policy
- Graduate Diploma Strategic Leadership
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Population Health
- Ai Group Queensland State Advisory Group – Councilor