Grant’s journey with RHL began in 2015 when he joined as both an ordinary member and a member of RHL’s Planning and Development Committee. He was appointed to RHL’s Board of Directors in 2018 where his experience in the real estate and development sectors, negotiation skills and passion for community advocacy are welcome additions. Grant believes there is a growing need for social and affordable housing in our region and across the State, presenting opportunities for RHL to expand well into the future. As a Real Estate Agent with interests and experience in residential sub-division development, Grant is passionate about projects and services that benefit regional communities and assist them to grow. Grant is an advocate for sustainable development and understands both the social impacts of residential living design for end users and its impact on the environment.
- Licenced Real Estate Agent
- Active member of the Urban Developers Institute of Australia (UDIA)
- Volunteer Rural Fire Brigade member (National Service Medal – 20 Years)
- Chief Flying Instructor and President of the Bundaberg Gliding Club
- Certificate IV in Graphic Design