Home Assist Secure Phones Not Currently Working
Please note that the Home Assist Secure office phones are not currently working. If you wish to contact HAS you can either drop into our HAS office in Halcro Street and see one of our friendly staff or alternatively call the Regional Housing Limited main phone on 1300 642 123 and we will return your call.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
What can Home Assist Secure do for you?
Home Assist Secure provides information, referrals and subsidised assistance to eligible people who are unable to undertake critical maintenance in their homes without assistance.
Home Assist Secure aims to provide assistance to eligible people so that they may remain living independently in their home.
Benefits of using Home Assist Secure
Home Assist Secure will allow you to:
- Make more informed decisions about home maintenance, repairs and minor modifications
- Have easier access at home
- Feel safer living in your home
- Peace of mind and confidence in trustworthy contractors and tradespeople attending your home
Free Information & Referral
Home Assist Secure can provide you with free information about:
- Home safety and security
- Home maintenance and repairs
- Minor home modifications
- Local services in the community
- Referral to community service providers, contractors and tradespeople in the local area.
Eligibility for Home Assist Secure
To be eligible for subsidised assistance you must be:
- 60 years of age and over or;
- Any age with a disability and;
- Have a Pensioner Concession Card
- Unable to complete the work yourself
- Unable to make use of alternative forms of assistance
If eligible, you may receive a financial contribution towards labour costs for minor home maintenance or modifications relating to your health, safety or security so that you can remain in your home.
Contact Home Assist Secure Hervey Bay
Phone: (07) 41974722
Address: 30 Halcro Street, Pialba